I am seeking a PMO for an exciting opportunity to join an organisation to support their UK projects portfolio, providing support in UK business change and client requests.
- Management of the new project request process.
- Provide support to the Product Governance Committee.
- Creation and tracking of project plans.
- Management of project change requests.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Management of project RAID's.
- Proven work experience as a PMO
- Experience of working within an Agile Environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications, and negotiation skills.
- Experience of Resource Management & Planning
- Prince2 / P3O qualified.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Financial Services background.
- Experience with JIRA, Resource Management and PPM Tools.
- Educated to degree level.
Please contact me on email@example.com for further information, along with an updated copy of your CV.
PMO & Senior PMO - Finance Transformation - Lead Insurer
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 5 days ago
I am looking for people who got experiences as regional PMO Analyst/ Manager, who got solid project experience, who'd enjoy working in a fast-pacing, smart and multinational team. You will be working closely with project stakeholders, PM, SME and gain the exposure of the biggest transfo... Read More
Director PMO | Reinsurance | NJ
- Morristown, New Jersey
- US$150000.0 - US$200000.0 per annum
- 12 days ago
My client is seeking a seasoned PMO Director to join a global Reinsurance business. You will be the face of the team, and be responsible for Project and Program standards and processes. The successful PMO Director should have the following skills: - P&C Insurance / Reinsurance experienc... Read More
PMO Manger - Newcastle (Finance Transformation)
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- 16 days ago
PMO Manager - Newcastle (Cost Efficiency Transformation Programme) Brand new role in a large established business joining at the start of a large Finance Transformation to implement cost efficiency's across the business. Responsibilities and Experience: Ensure Portfolio's/Projects are d... Read More
PMO Director | IT | Insurance | Stamford CT
- Stamford, Connecticut
- US$150000.00 - US$190000.0 per annum
- 12 days ago
PMO Director | IT | Insurance | Stamford CT The Position: PMO Director | IT The successful candidate should have the following background to be considered: - 8+ Years experience in Project / Portfolio Management - Strong knowledge of IT Systems (Applications, Infrastructure, Data) - Str... Read More