This global leading company provides a service in document productivity offering an innovating alternative to Adobe Acrobat through their cutting-edge technologies and platform.
- Coordinating with their expert engineers to apply distributed systems concepts to their problem domain through technical solutions designed to exceed customer expectations.
- Adhering to best engineer practices throughout mentoring junior staff, whilst applying logical solutions to building sustainable resolutions for customers
- At the epicentre of support for rapidly-expanding businesses and at the helm of concept to creation and its implementation throughout business
- Creating automated test frameworks, consistently monitoring and improving back end performance, which will subsequently reduce customer pain in terms of efficiency.
- Expert in Micro-services architecture (5+ Years exp.), event driven concepts and a clear understanding of Rest concepts in detail - (modern web or RPC framework also preferable)
- Enthusiastic and ambitious to learn, as research and prototyping will be a massive aspect of this role - Distilling that initial vision into a workable prototype that will evolve into a product serving millions
- Preferably the ideal candidate will have a proven track record with commercial SaaS applications used globally in conjunction with software behind web collaboration and productivity applications