I am currently recruiting for a Resource and Planning Manager for a Retailer based North of Manchester. The role will report into the Head of IT Planning and will be concentrating on providing resource planning, monitoring and tracking, and ensuring that the right skills and resources are in place to deliver the overall IT Strategy and Change Portfolio.
- Experience of working in resource planning
- Ability to liaise and challenge people across all the business
- Ability to plan own time and to schedule regular tasks in an efficient manner.
- Confidence and resilience in dealing with tasks and people and to challenge requests in a positive manner
- Willingness to get involved in tasks outside of normal day to day process
- Ability to negotiate with key colleagues at multiple levels
- PC & MS Office skills, Microsoft Excel is essential
- Understanding of general IT processes and terms
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to define and own basic processes
- High attention to detail