Pensions Actuarial Consultant (Part Qualified) - Mixed Role
Are you a part qualified pensions actuary looking for much more variety in your role? I'm recruiting a diverse role which entails a good mixture of Trustee, corporate and a touch of investment consulting in the heart of the City.
My client is a market leading constancy with a UK wide presence. Due to a continued series of successful new business wins, we are seeking to appoint an Actuarial Consultant.
Nationally, over 100 actuaries create a hub of talent and enjoy working in a close-knit team. As a pioneer in the world of actuarial consulting, those based here enjoy an excellent work life balance, exciting project and client work and are rewarded with excellent career progression and competitive benefits packages.
For this particular appointment, you will work within both the Trustee and Corporate Consulting practices, and Investment Consulting, should you so wish, and responsibilities will include:
- Attending client meetings
- Calculating complex individual member calculations
- Acting as a client account manager and main point of contact for clients
- Actuarial valuations
- Actuarial reports
- Accounting disclosures
- General consultancy and the provision of technical advice where needed
- PPF levy calculations and understanding requirements of the Pensions Regulator
- Driving forward new ideas and research
There is much opportunity, too, to utilise your actuarial skillset in newer, growing areas of the business e.g. Risk Advisory.
The requirements for this role are:
- At least 2 years' relevant experience of working in a pensions actuarial role with DB schemes
- Good progress with the IFoA examinations
- First class technical skills and excellent communication style
- Ability to work within a friendly environment
Of course, this role also provides excellent study support. Such a varied role isn't commonplace in the market, so please do get in touch for further information as I'd like to hear from you.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173
Pensions Actuarial Consultant
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 days ago
Pensions Consultant - Edinburgh - up to £45,000 + Package I'm seeking to appoint a Part Qualified Actuarial Consultant for a leading advisory firm. You will be advising both trustee and corporate clients in managing their DB schemes accordingly. You will work with a range of professiona... Read More
Corporate Actuarial Pensions Consultant
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £60000 - £75000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits
- 19 days ago
Brand New Appointment Corporate Consulting in the North: This is a phenomenal role for a talented pensions actuary ideally with 1 to 4 years' post qualification experience who will join a highly successful team with a great reputation. This team is currently winning new clients and reta... Read More
Part Qualified Pensions Actuarial Consultant
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + study support + bonus
- 19 days ago
Assisting with the provision of advice to an admirable client base, both Trustee and corporate, your responsibilities will be wide ranging and include attending client meetings, integrated risk management, risk modelling, risk settlement projects, undertaking and checking complex techni... Read More
Senior Actuarial Consultant - Pensions
- Bristol, England
- 20 days ago
Qualified Pensions Actuarial Consultant | Bristol | £65,000 A leading International Consultancy is looking for a Qualified Actuary to join its Pension team in Bristol as an Actuarial Consultant. In this exciting role you will play a key role in the delivery of work, adding expertise on ... Read More