Senior Penetration Tester - Nottingham - £70,000 - £90,000
I have an opportunity for a Senior Penetration Tester to join a Nottingham based business who are looking to add robustness to their Cyber Security function. You will be working closely with the Head of Application Security and be a senior figure within the Penetration Testing team.
In the role you will get the chance to work with some exciting global projects that require you to test how secure their solutions are as well as looking for vulnerabilities within their current suite of applications. You will get the opportunity to work in a DevSecOps environment with a heavy focus on Cloud technology, AI and Big Data.
Skills for Senior Penetration Tester:
- Experience working with web applications, APIs and mobile tech
- Strong knowledge application security best practices for web and mobile
- Knowledge of cloud hosting and testing cloud hosted applications
- Strong Cyber Security knowledge either in Software / Application Security or System & Network Security
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
- Knowledge of tools such as BurpSuite, SoapUI etc.
- Certified in CREST, Tiger, OSCP, CHECK, CEH etc
Expectations of the Senior Penetration Tester:
- You will be a key person on the delivery and completion of penetration testing
- Presentation of key findings being able to provide information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Be seen as a proactive leader in the team and ensure the business believes you are looking to improve their ability to deliver services by ensuring ongoing security
As the Senior Penetration Tester, you will be comfortable working with both technical and non-technical staff members to secure and protect the business. This role will cover a broad remit and will allow you to develop strong skills for a Senior Penetration Tester working with senior stakeholders in a global environment.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or email@example.com