IT PROJECT MANAGER- CONTRACT
(3- 3.5 days per week)
- Responsible for the Release Management life cycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios. Releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs.
- Building a release calendar to provide a centralised view of all deployments and release content.
- Working with project managers, QA leads, service management and development leads to validate the readiness of each release for deployment. Working with Change Management as required for release preparedness.
- Creation and maintenance of a RAID log; active and effective management of issues, risks and dependencies including escalation where necessary to project management;
- Collaborating closely with the existing community of Project Managers
- Management of stakeholder relationships throughout the organisation as required.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in a similar role in a large enterprise I.T environment;
- They must be able to demonstrate a track record of successful project delivery in challenging environments;
- Strong interpersonal skills and senior stakeholder engagement skills. Candidates must be capable of presenting complex information clearly and persuasively to all stakeholders, up to and including C-level management;
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org