** Operations Associate/Broking Technician - Insurance - London - 6 month Contract **
A leading Insurance business based in the heart of the City, is looking for an Operations Analyst/ Broking Technician to come in and support the Broker and Carrier services focused around credit control, technical accounting, policy administration and assisting on regulatory reporting and quality of data.
You will be responsible for assisting with credit control and reconciliation which involve cash allocations, producing and issuing statements of account, calculating cancellation return premiums, and calculating and settling consortia fees. You will need to have experience across insurance processes and understand Service binding authority.
The Ideal candidate will have experience working as a Broker Technician for a minimum of 1 year, has advanced MS office experience specifically across Excel, Access and Word.
You must have the ability to be flexible and be able to Produce weekly cash balance reports and other management information and be able to produce instructional documentation to guide others in replicating tasks.
- MUST have Insurance experience
- Strong experience as a Broking technician
- Advanced MS office skills - Excel, Access and Word
- Understanding of Xchanging processes and systems
- Ability to produce instructional documentation to guide others in replicating tasks
- Binding authority and open market documentation experience