OMS Developer/Business Analyst
We are looking for a self-directed, experienced technical lead with strong financial services experience to
lead internal development and architecture for order management system. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the end-to-end business solution for how the OMS feeds data to downstream systems
· Work closely with members of the project team and various business and technology stakeholders to understand business problems and current state processes.
· Responsible for architecture & solution design and implementation.
· Manage Scrum & backlog for application development.
· Conduct ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
· 7+ years of application integration, ETL and development experience with Scrum skills.
· Must to have experiences with MS SQL Server (2012+) development.
· Experience with Order Management Systems (Aladdin, Charles River) and Execution Management System (FlexTrade)
· Asset Management or Financial Services experience a must
· Demonstrated tech lead experiences including conducting technical design and work management skill.
· Must have good experiences in software test framework.
· Experience with any ETL tools such as Informatica, SSIS is plus.
Lead IT Security Analyst - Manchester
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- 3 days ago
Lead IT Security Analyst - Manchester - £60k This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team that are responsible for all operational IT security across the business. You would be responsible for providing assurance's that all new & existing services are secure and act as a sp... Read More
- Hong Kong
- 25 days ago
The ETL Lead will oversee 7 ETL streams and be responsible for analyzing the business requirements design develop and implement highly efficient highly scalable ETL processes Candidate is required to perform daily project functions with a focus on meeting the business objectives on time... Read More