Office Manager Assistant
Oliver James Associates is an award winning Recruitment Agency who has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2018.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 300 employees operating out of 12 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong, and Singapore. 2017 was an exciting year, with 81 promotions and 102 new hires and our turnover increased to £97 million.
What we offer
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager Assistant to join our operations team in Milan Office. The candidate will take part of a young and motivated team of 15 people and he/she will start his/her experience supporting the office manager of the Milan Office in multiple activities with the possibility of growth within our dynamic company.
- To assist the office manager with the day to day administrative activities
- To organise travels and accommodation for the Milan Office team members
- To deal with the office suppliers
- To help the office manager with the management of the Milan Office director's agenda
- To book meetings and to arrange calls and video calls
- To support the office manager in the finance activities, such as the submission of the expenses at the end of each month and the submission of purchase and direct debit invoices to our finance office
- To assist the office manager in the HR activities, such as preparing the starter packs for the new joiners
- To support the marketing team with the Italian website and online blog improvement
- To help translating both from English into Italian and form Italian into English if needed
Experience and requirements
- No working experience required
- Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English
- Good organisational and communication skills
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure we offer Associate Consultants:
- Personal Trainer for team work outs
- European Christmas and Summer parties
- Company aperitifsaperitifs and nights out
- Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
- 20+ days annual leave (plus extra time off over Christmas)
- and much more…
Finance Manager - Management & Insurance Accounting
- Manhattan, New York
- about 5 hours ago
The role of Finance Manager - Management & Insurance will report into the CFO. You will be responsible for managing and directing the team charged with the tasks of ensuring that Management Reporting, budget and forecasting obligations are met. Duties and responsibilities:- Annual budge... Read More