You will be joining a leading, multi-national insurance company that is seeking NodeJS back-end developers to work on their back-end systems for their large-scale mobile applications. You will be part of a lean-structured, fast-paced team, adopting the latest technologies.
- Responsible for Java-based back-end services - including quotation, payment and CRM
- Work in in an Agile team using Scrum
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement
- Provide system maintenance and support of production systems
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
- Work with product managers and business analysts on requirement feasibility research (spikes)
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 4 years working experience.
- Solid insurance industry knowledge preferred
- Minimum 3 years working experience in NodeJS or Java development with Spring Boot framework. Solid knowledge in NodeJS preferred
- Solid knowledge of software architecture, data structure, algorithms
- Strong experience in API development from scratch would be an advantage
- Experience working in agile/scrum teams
- Basic knowledge of servers, DevOps and infrastructure
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB is a plus