I am working on an exclusive opportunity to work within a specialist IT Operations department of an Insurance business based in London.
I am looking for a Network Team Leader for the Infrastructure Network and Voice team. They will maintain the existing global infrastructure through a programme of planned maintenance activities and actively manage capacity with growth demands in line with the business.
The initial contract is 3 months with the potential to extend, the rates are flexible depending on experience. The client are looking for a candidate to join urgently.
Main duties for this role are:
- Manager the global network and UC team ensuring appropriate objectives are set with regularly engagement on their progress.
- Ensure BAU and project activities are appropriately managed within the team, maintaining call queues and prompt incident response.
- Support the global network and voice team in providing technical support and steering for upcoming project and BAU activities, advising on items to take into consideration and ensuring the direction supports the network and UC strategy.
- Manage all assigned projects in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
Key skills for this role are:
- Strong Network, Telephony and Security experience.
- Experience of the following technologies: Cisco, MPLS, Cisco VOIP, Routing, Switching, Bluecoat, Check Point, F5.
- Flexible and co-operative team player.
- Proven experience in securing Windows, Linux and VM platforms.
- Proven Experience in writing technical and operational procedures.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me with an up-to-date CV.