My client is a Global Leading Consumer Goods company who are undergoing a global large scale IT Transformation and are seeking talented Network Engineers to support their Global migration projects across their complex organisation. I am looking for an ambitious and resilient Network Engineer who will be responsible for large scale End to End projects (ranging from technology selection, quotation, shortlisting of suppliers all the way through to hands on migration, implementation, configuration and documentation). You will be supporting the new Cloud initiative to migrate existing Infrastructure services to Cloud based solutions.
- Implementing new LAN, WAN and OT infrastructure in collaboration with the engineering department
- Design, configuration and migration of network infrastructure.
- Define work-instruction for the network operation team.
- Management of network projects (offers, quotes, planning).
- 2nd and 3rd level support
- 2+ years work experience in network domains.
- Fluent French speaking and writing is a must
- Excellent knowledge of DataCentre network technologies (Cisco ACI, NXOS and Catlyst)
- Good knowledge of BGP and OSF routing
- Experience with F5 load balancers
- Good knowledge in programming language like python, powershell etc... is an asset