Due to growth and expansion, Oliver James Associates are working exclusively with an insurance business in the City to appoint a Nearly or Newly qualified Actuary in to their team.
In the role;
You will be reviewing and consolidating reporting results at both Group & UK level across a variety of metrics.
You will also;
Have the opportunity to get involved in projects such as; IFRS17 and acquisitions.
Produce and consolidate external submissions such as; SFCR, RSR & QRT's.
Produce Management Information (MI)
The ideal candidate will;
- Be a nearly or newly qualified Actuary
- Have experience within the Life of Pensions market
- Have Solvency II knowledge
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be able to communicate across actuarial and non-actuarial functions
- Have strong IT skills (Excel/VBA)
This role sits only 2 steps away from the UK Finance Director & Chief Actuary, enabling you to gain excellent exposure to senior managers within an insurance business, something that is not usual for a role at this level!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new opportunity within the North West.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Skai Townsend | 02038619157 | firstname.lastname@example.org