Senior Mulesoft Developer - Tampa - 12 Month Contract
Looking for a high-energy motivated individual with a great attitude to join our Application Integration team as a Senior MuleSoft Developer. The Application Integration team is responsible for the design, build-out and ongoing support of business APIs used by both internal and external clients. Our APIs are built using Java and Mulesoft, run 24 x 7, and interact with multiple systems in real-time and batch.
Job Function and Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The developer will be responsible for coordinating and helping to execute on the day-to-day technical work needed to define, design and develop our platform.
- Analyze and understand existing programs, job flows, and components
- Perform program design, development, and code management
- Perform unit, integration and parallel testing
- Assist in investigating production issues and provide solutions
- Design reusable frameworks
- Evaluate and Recommend new technologies and update versions of existing ones
- Work with multiple teams in different locations and time zones
- Review test and debug team members' work
- Write well designed efficient code
- Document solutions to issues and business and testing requirements using JIRA
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design and flow.
- Experience with designing and implementing high volume, mission critical, productions systems.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn through on the job experience.
- 3+ years of Mulesoft ESB developer experience
- In-depth Java programming experience
- Mulesoft Certified Developer certification
- Java Certification is preferred
- In-depth working experience in relational (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Unix platforms (e.g., AIX, Solaris, Linux)
- Experience with Splunk
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of implementing API on ESB using REST or SOAP web services
- Experience developing in XML-related technologies (e.g., XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, XQuery, XPath)
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for internal consumption
- A good working knowledge of software development principles
- Project experience with Jira and Agile is required
If interested please respond with an updated resume.