Senior Mulesoft Developer - Tampa - 12 Month Contract
Looking for a high-energy motivated individual with a great attitude to join our Application Integration team as a Senior MuleSoft Developer. The Application Integration team is responsible for the design, build-out and ongoing support of business APIs used by both internal and external clients. Our APIs are built using Java and Mulesoft, run 24 x 7, and interact with multiple systems in real-time and batch.
Job Function and Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The developer will be responsible for coordinating and helping to execute on the day-to-day technical work needed to define, design and develop our platform.
- Analyze and understand existing programs, job flows, and components
- Perform program design, development, and code management
- Perform unit, integration and parallel testing
- Assist in investigating production issues and provide solutions
- Design reusable frameworks
- Evaluate and Recommend new technologies and update versions of existing ones
- Work with multiple teams in different locations and time zones
- Review test and debug team members' work
- Write well designed efficient code
- Document solutions to issues and business and testing requirements using JIRA
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design and flow.
- Experience with designing and implementing high volume, mission critical, productions systems.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn through on the job experience.
- 3+ years of Mulesoft ESB developer experience
- In-depth Java programming experience
- Mulesoft Certified Developer certification
- Java Certification is preferred
- In-depth working experience in relational (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Unix platforms (e.g., AIX, Solaris, Linux)
- Experience with Splunk
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of implementing API on ESB using REST or SOAP web services
- Experience developing in XML-related technologies (e.g., XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, XQuery, XPath)
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for internal consumption
- A good working knowledge of software development principles
- Project experience with Jira and Agile is required
If interested please respond with an updated resume.
- Warren, New Jersey
- US$70 - US$100 per hour
- 4 days ago
Microsoft Azure Developer - New Jersey - 6 Month Contract to Hire Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenti... Read More
- Hong Kong
- 5 days ago
Our client is a leading international insurance corporation. Working in their company is a great opportunity to gain exposure of big projects and resources of good training. They are now looking for a talented Frontend Developer with the following duties and background: Responsibilities... Read More
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- US$100 - US$125 per hour
- 10 days ago
Salesforce Developer - Jersey City - 6 Month Contract to Hire Main Responsibilities: My client's Digital platform team is seeking a Salesforce developer to support our Salesforce platform and associated services/applications. The Salesforce Developer will perform analysis, design, devel... Read More
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000 - £65000 per annum
- 14 days ago
I'm recruiting for a Front End Developer with Angular experience to join a new front-end engineering team working on cloud-based projects for a well-known Software brand based in Manchester. The company are leaders in their market and the largest of their kind in the UK, 3rd largest in ... Read More