As Senior Credit Risk Analyst Model Validation, this role offers an unrivalled opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services institution working with models across a variety of portfolios and across multiple departments such as Credit and Operations. You will be responsible for ensuring these models adhere to IFRS9 regulations and support model outputs for Stress Testing Forecasts, Provisions, Pricing and Fraud.
This role will also offer the opportunity to drive recommendations to Senior Management, and is a pivotal role driving impact within the business for continual improvement.
Role responsibilities include :
- Model development and validation - reviewing of documentation and technical reports
- Constructing challenger models and analysing model performance
- Assessment of IFRS9 regulations
- Alignment of model development according to strategy
- Monitoring progress against validation
- Providing technical documentation for validation
- Presenting findings to stakeholders and risk committees.
This is an excellent opportunity offering progression, development, an opportunity to make an impact and drive strategic initiatives and change within a market leading Financial Services organisation. For further information and to receive the job spec, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 0745.