Model Validation Senior Analyst
As Senior Credit Risk Analyst Model Validation, this role offers an unrivalled opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services institution working with models across a variety of portfolios and across multiple departments such as Credit and Operations. You will be responsible for ensuring these models adhere to IFRS9 regulations and support model outputs for Stress Testing Forecasts, Provisions, Pricing and Fraud.
This role will also offer the opportunity to drive recommendations to Senior Management, and is a pivotal role driving impact within the business for continual improvement.
Role responsibilities include :
- Model development and validation - reviewing of documentation and technical reports
- Constructing challenger models and analysing model performance
- Assessment of IFRS9 regulations
- Alignment of model development according to strategy
- Monitoring progress against validation
- Providing technical documentation for validation
- Presenting findings to stakeholders and risk committees.
This is an excellent opportunity offering progression, development, an opportunity to make an impact and drive strategic initiatives and change within a market leading Financial Services organisation. For further information and to receive the job spec, please contact email@example.com or call 0161 694 0745.
Assistant Vice President, Lead Model Validation Actuary
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- US$140000 - US$150000 per annum + Annual bonus, relocation package & more!
- about 4 hours ago
FSA, Assistant Vice President - Model Validation | Oliver James Associates Jersey City - Northeast - Job Number 3308 Our Life and Annuities client in Jersey City is seeking an Assistant Vice President to join the Model Risk Management team with responsibilities in ensuring a comprehensi... Read More
Risk Model Analyst
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £25000 - £45000 per annum
- 5 days ago
Senior Credit Risk Analyst - Model Validation North West Up to £50k + benefits As Credit Risk Model Analyst, you will be offered an unrivalled opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services institution working with models across a variety of portfolios and across multiple departme... Read More
Senior Risk Modelling Analyst
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- 18 days ago
Senior Risk Modelling Analyst Milton Keynes To £45,000 I have just been briefed by a leading client in the Milton Keynes area for a Senior Risk Modelling Analyst. My client are a leader within their area of the market and are looking for astute risk and analytically minded professionals... Read More
(Senior) Quant Model Validator - Amsterdam - Banking
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- €60000 - €90000 per annum + Bonus & Pension
- 27 days ago
My client is looking for quantitive & excellent problem solvers, PHD or Masters, Mid or senior level. An opportunity to see many different models for the whole bank (retail, Inv banking & Corporate banking) For more details please speak to Birgit directly. Read More