Model Development Actuary (GGY-AXIS) Remote
My client is a global leader in Life, Annuity and Investments. They have been offering some highly desirable work opportunities for model development Actuaries as part of their major model conversion project.
Their latest role seeks an Actuary with experience of developing Life Actuarial models from scratch in GGY-AXIS.
- GGY AXIS Modeling - The development and maintenance of GGY AXIS actuarial models for Life
- 4 year, Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science/Math/Stats/Engineering/Computer or equivalent quantitative discipline
- Minimum 2 years of life/Annuity Actuarial modeling in GGY AXIS
- ASA or FSA+ is our ideal requirement (Minimum level for this role will be 2 years of hands-on GGY AXIS model development experience)
- Knowledge of US Life insurance and Life products is required
- Knowledge of actuarial modelling platforms, preferably GGY AXIS (although MG-ALFA/MoSes/Prophet experience may be considered for candidates with a solid model development background)