Mid-Snr Full Stack Developers - Latest Technologies
Leading supplier of compliance software to the global food industry.
Background to the role:
The company are currently going through a significant period of growth and looking for a number of .NET developers to join a dynamic software engineering team.
- As part of an experienced team you will be responsible for developing and maintaining their e-commerce website and other systems.
- Develop and maintain cutting-edge systems used by the business
- Work closely with team members and management to define new solutions
- Monitor and improve the performance and reliability of the systems
- 3-6 years' experience in software development role using ASP.Net MVC.
- High proficiency and experience in ASP.NET C# enterprise web development and MVC 5 framework
- Experience in designing large-scale Web APIs
Senior full stack .NET developer - South Dublin
- Dublin South, Dublin
- 9 days ago
Leading provider of translation and localisation solutions based in South Dublin (on the Dart line) is looking for Senior full stack .NET developer responsible for code reviewing, architectural decisions and mentoring junior developers. Job summary: Understand high level business requir... Read More
Mid level .NET developers x4 - team in expansion
- Dublin North, Dublin
- about 5 hours ago
Expansion team in need of 4 new mid level .NET developers to join the company with great benefits and enthusiastic about new technologies based in North/West Dublin. North/West Dublin, Ireland Permanent position Negotiable salary + great benefits (flexi hours + training opportunity) My ... Read More
Mid - Senior .NET Developers - Global R&D Hub
- Dublin South, Dublin
- £50000 - £70000 per annum
- 22 days ago
Company Overview: A Global R&D Hub based in Dublin 8. Background to the role: The company are currently going through a significant period of growth and looking for a number of .NET developers to join a dynamic software engineering team. Job summary: As part of an experienced team you w... Read More
Front Office/RAD Developer (C#/Python - EQD/Prime)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- HK$80000 - HK$110000 per month
- 29 days ago
This is a Front Office (RAD) Developer position for the Structured Equity Derivatives. Developers are required to have day to day interaction with the trading desk and will work on local and global tactical and semi-strategic platforms wth a team of 5 people based in HK and 11 others gl... Read More