MI/Data Analyst Team Lead
Role of Department
The Management Information and Analytics team provide a central and embedded information service to the business.
Job Purpose Summary
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the highest standards are observed in maintaining data quality/ MI/ Governance.
- Provide data analysis to create and maintain data process and data flow mapping diagrams in EA (Enterprise Architect) over key data input and data transformation processes in line with data governance requirements
- Assist with maintenance of up to date and accurate EA data records and Data Directories
- Apply data quality standards to ensure analysis, identification and recording of Data Quality Improvements (DQIs) is thorough and complete
- Work with the team to enhance the MI offering, and respond to any ad hoc queries raised.
- Identify key new data sources that would be beneficial to the team, and work with the relevant departments to bring them into our data warehouses/sandpits.
- Some mananagerial / line management experience.
- Experience in an MI/Data role, within a London Market Insurer
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of data management principles