MI Reporting Technician
As an MI Reporting Technician, you will work within the Chief Finance Office for a market-leader of the Reinsurance space. You will have full responsibility for the creation of quarterly on-boarding MI reports in which you will look to analyse information and data to identify trends to make recommendations for opportunities that can be capitalised on.
To support the department in the following areas:
- Against the background of the Brexit programme collect, identify, pre-analyse, prepare and report insurance and reinsurance business and cost related data
- To set up the new management reporting for the post-onboarding non-life units
- To further improve and develop the current management reporting
- Evaluate various sources to determine their suitability and necessity for reporting and for the new CFO report
- Check all data sources for plausibility in regards to the underlying business and to historic data
- Help with the interpretation of data and determine if information is suitable for reporting purposes icl the enw CFO Report
- Assist with the automation of data extraction and automated data / information flow incl building appropriate tables for the new CFO-Report
- Establish an automated process of data collection to build the all the identified reports in the future
- Support with UKGB's reporting of Health business were possible
- Cross section support for GLUK's and UKGB's cost controlling tasks
Key Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge of Insurance and Reinsurance business.
- Experience in (re)insurance reporting, especially for management/internal purposes.
- Ability to quickly understand and interpret data from various sources and data warehouses.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Basic SAP skills desirable.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Educated to a degree standard or relevant Insurance/Reinsurance experience (minimum 5 years).
- CII examination (Insurance Foundation Certificate IFC) or any other accounting qualifications i.e. CIMA or ACCA
JUNIOR - BI Frontend Developer
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- 1 day ago
Hoe ziet jouw profiel eruit om in aanmerking te komen voor de Junior Frontend Developer positie? De positie is in Amsterdam bij één van de Nederlandse grootbanken. De rol is per direct beschikbaar. - 40 uur per week beschikbaar - Het liefst een technische achtergrond - Dashboarding / re... Read More
Information Governance Consultant
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- 11 days ago
My financial services client is looking to bring in an Information Governance SME with a background in Information Security and Data Protection to work in their internal governance team reporting into the Head of Information Governance. For further information, please get in touch with ... Read More
Lead Information Architect
- Antwerp, Belgium
- €65000 - €100000 per annum + car + extra
- 12 days ago
Lead Information Architect DETAILS : Location: Antwerp Status: Permanent Position - Internal Employee Salary: depending on experience, up to +/- € 100.000 yearly + car + benefits Contact: email@example.com RESPONSIBILITIES: My client is looking for an eager Lead Architect w... Read More
Data Analytics Manager, Manchester
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, bonus
- 15 days ago
Oliver James Associates are engaged to find an Advanced Data Analytics Manager to be based in Manchester for their global leading client. The role is paying between £60,000 - £65,000 plus bonus, pension, PMI, car and extras which amount to additional £7,500 which can be taken as cash. O... Read More