As an MI Reporting Technician, you will work within the Chief Finance Office for a market-leader of the Reinsurance space. You will have full responsibility for the creation of quarterly on-boarding MI reports in which you will look to analyse information and data to identify trends to make recommendations for opportunities that can be capitalised on.
To support the department in the following areas:
- Against the background of the Brexit programme collect, identify, pre-analyse, prepare and report insurance and reinsurance business and cost related data
- To set up the new management reporting for the post-onboarding non-life units
- To further improve and develop the current management reporting
- Evaluate various sources to determine their suitability and necessity for reporting and for the new CFO report
- Check all data sources for plausibility in regards to the underlying business and to historic data
- Help with the interpretation of data and determine if information is suitable for reporting purposes icl the enw CFO Report
- Assist with the automation of data extraction and automated data / information flow incl building appropriate tables for the new CFO-Report
- Establish an automated process of data collection to build the all the identified reports in the future
- Support with UKGB's reporting of Health business were possible
- Cross section support for GLUK's and UKGB's cost controlling tasks
Key Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge of Insurance and Reinsurance business.
- Experience in (re)insurance reporting, especially for management/internal purposes.
- Ability to quickly understand and interpret data from various sources and data warehouses.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Basic SAP skills desirable.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Educated to a degree standard or relevant Insurance/Reinsurance experience (minimum 5 years).
- CII examination (Insurance Foundation Certificate IFC) or any other accounting qualifications i.e. CIMA or ACCA