MI Reporting Lead (Power BI / Tableau) - City of London
Our client, a leading provider in healthcare, are looking for a MI Reporting Lead to oversee the delivery of the Reporting, MI and tracking requirements to a large Information Security transformation programme to ensure consistent language, specific metrics and robust MI and data is provided to CISO and wider team.
The role will design, develop and deliver reporting capability for the entire function. The role does not require experience within Information Security.
A key part of the role will be support to the function to deliver the requirement metrics, reposting, updates and MI to reflect progress, issues and requirements. The ideal candidate for this role would have worked in an environment previously where reporting is basic and delivered on Excel etc, where they would have been key to automating this process using tools like PowerBI and Tableau.
You will lead a team of 3 MI Analysts, and will be key to producing board level reports and driving innovation into the way the programme reports to the business using automated reporting and MI tools.
- Design and develop the appropriate use of tooling to deliver clear consistent updates, MI, Board Papers and outputs that span the function
- Work with and manage all content owners and give clear assistance and guidance to ensure all reporting needs are delivered and met
- Coordinate reporting on the overall information security status, including agreed KPIs and KRIs, to stakeholders and regulatory bodies as required.
- Compile and maintain a robust reporting calendar to ensure updates are planned, well in advance, with content owners to ensure rhetoric and tone is consistent with requirements
- Oversee progress made against the security strategy and roadmap, keeping track of key activities and checkpoints for increasing overall security maturity.
- Bring together business stakeholders and assist in driving decisions by researching, benchmarking, and analysing data to make informed recommendations.
- Experience working in large scale programmes
- Experience with data analysis, investment planning and budget management.
- Able to demonstrate a professional and credible image.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the confidence and ability to operate effectively at all levels.
- Proven success in a project coordination role, including project reporting and interdepartmental communication.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, even under pressure
- Experience with hands on automation, Power BI, Tableau and Data Warehousing.
- A sound understanding of standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, NIST, CSC20, PCI-DSS) is desirable
- 10% bonus
- Free Gym membership
For more information please apply.
MI Reporting Lead (Power BI / Tableau) - Manchester City Centre
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- 14 days ago
Our client, a leading provider in healthcare, are looking for a MI Reporting Lead to oversee the delivery of the Reporting, MI and tracking requirements to a large Information Security transformation programme to ensure consistent language, specific metrics and robust MI and data is pro... Read More
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £350 - £400 per day
- 26 days ago
BI Analyst | Manchester City Centre | £350-400pd BI, Business, Intelligence, Consulting, Requirements, Analyst, Experience. The Role BI Analyst | We are currently recruiting for an experienced interim Business Intelligence Analyst to work in Manchester City Centre. This is an exciting o... Read More
2 x SQL BI Developers
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- €50000 - €65000 per annum
- 6 days ago
My client is a Global brand and they are expanding the Business Intelligence team here in Ireland. These roles are based in their Irish offices in Galway. Skills Required: 5+ years SQL programming SQL Server 2008/12/16 SSIS Building ETL pipelines Data warehousing SSAS and SSRS DAX OR MDX Read More
Business Intelligence Technical Lead - Warrington
- Warrington, Cheshire
- £40000 - £60000 per annum + plus 20% Bonus
- 29 days ago
Business Intelligence Technical Lead - Warrington Our client, an award-winning technology business, are looking for an experienced BI Technical Lead to join an established technology team based just off the M62/M6 near Warrington. Data is a key asset to their business, and this role is ... Read More