Market Risk Manager
Brand new requirement for an experienced market risk professional to support my client as they look to build their second line of defence function in the UK - working closely with the Head of Market Risk. You will be responsible for monitoring risk and controlling my clients market risk exposure at the portfolio level. You will ensure the appropriate oversight and assurance of market risk which is traditionally outsourced to the wider group.
- Degree educated in a numerate discipline and/or professional qualification in Risk Management
- Demonstrable practical market risk experience of personal, mortgage or business lending (commercial) portfolios, with experience across a range of disciplines
- Ability to adapt to change with commitment to streamlining current processes through use of technology
- Solution focused with strong interpersonal skills and evidence of ability to interact, engage and influence
- Proficiency with the following applications: MS EXCEL /Bloomberg /FinCad
My client is moving extremely quickly on all applications so get in touch ASAP for further details!