Managing Director - Operational Excellence
Oliver James are partnering with a boutique financial Services consultancy who are organised around Strategy Execution, Customer & Client Value, Operational Excellence, Governance, Risk & Control and Organisation and Leadership & Development, in their search for a Head of Operational Excellence.
Established 15 years ago and headquartered in London, this firm are a specialist Financial Services consultancy with a proven track record of working with some of the world's largest financial institutions. With offices in New York, Singapore and Bangalore, we have delivered significant transformational change for both Banking and Insurance clients, globally.
This proposition is focused on helping clients optimise their operating models and ways of working through cost and efficiency gains, regulatory compliance, client centricity and people engagement.
The key responsibilities are:
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Operations Transformation and Best Practice
- Assume P&L responsibility with accountability for shaping and delivering Operational Excellence engagements across both the Banking and Wealth Management & Insurance verticals, globally
- Proactively drive deeper and broader relationships with clients, working closely with the Account Management function and other Practice Leads
- People management, building a team of consultants with the right mix of grades, competencies and experience to support client opportunities and projected growth
This role provides an outstanding opportunity for a senior Financial Services professional who can lead on the delivery and development of the firms Operational Excellence proposition.
We are looking for a consulting background with successful track record Business Development for Financial Services, and an in-depth experience gained in either a buy-side or sell-side institution with exposure to shaping and delivering significant programmes of Operational Change.
Key areas of interest include operating model analysis and design to support Operations consolidation and integration, business divestment and sourcing and new product/market strategies.
What's on offer?
£180k basic salary + additional bonus & benefits
We are already in the process of shortlisting candidates for initial interview so should you feel that this is an opportunity that you'd like to be considered for please get in touch.
Operational Risk Specialist - 6 Months - Midlands
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- 26 days ago
Oliver James Associates are currently working with an established Financial Services client based in the Midlands who are looking to appoint an Operational Risk Specialist. Supporting the CRO and Project Risk Manager, you will be responsible for providing 2nd line assurance over the bus... Read More
International Risk Director
- London, England
- £90000 - £140000 per annum
- 2 days ago
Oliver James Associates are currently exclusively representing a global Insurance client in their search for an International Risk Director. My client are a tier one insurance business with a global presence, this role will manage their international risk capabilities from their head of... Read More
Director - Conduct Risk
- London, England
- £100000 - £110000 per annum + negotiable
- 21 days ago
Oliver James are partnering with one of the largest practice firms in the UK. Due to increased profitability within their Financial Services Audit function (8% annual growth from 2014-18), they are building a Financial Services Advisory practice to broaden their offering to their curren... Read More
Technology Risk Director
- London, England
- £130000 - £150000 per annum + car, pension, bonus, benefits
- 22 days ago
Oliver James Associates have been mandated by their global tier-one client to support their search for a London-based Technology Risk Director to lead the building out of a function. The position is based in London paying between £130,000-150,000 basic salary plus extras including car, ... Read More