The selected incumbent will be responsible for the governance, management and execution of PMO projects within the organization.
- Lead and manage the organizational projects from beginning to end, including establishing projects plans, developing user requirements and user acceptance test, tracking progress, and reviewing results
- Work closely with different stakeholders and departments to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and compliance policies.
- Develop and update the team's PMO framework (project governance and project management) that is consistent to the market standards, provide direction and guidance as well as delivering quality change management for the company.
- Bachelor degree holder or above, with PMP certification
- Minimum 8 years solid experience and proven track record in project management
- In-depth knowledge in insurance operation
- Strong ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest insurance companies, with excellent remuneration package, culture and career path. If you are interested to know more about the role, click APPLY! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and only for recruitment purposes.