I am current recruiting for a Fund Accounting Manager. This role is a Finance Manager within Fund Accounting working for a globally leading Asset Manager based in the city of London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an establish Property Fund leading a team within one of the largest Asset Managers in the UK.
This roles responsibilities include:
- Fund accounting, reporting and valuation
- Fund Financial control
- Oversight of outsourced providers
- Team management
Key skills and experience required for the role:
- Must have previous Asset Management experience - preferably within and property/real estate investment environment.
- Qualified or equivalent to: ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Strong experience working in a Fund environment.
- Experience with both IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Experience of managing a team.