One of the largest global insurers is currently looking to hire for their finance team in Hong Kong as part of their strategy to expand and grow within the region.
- Oversee regular local statutory reporting process
- Deliver accurate and meaningful financial statements and reports for respective internal and external users
- Work closely with senior management and other departments by preparing the accounting for complicated transactions
- Participate in fulfilling the compliance and audit requirements.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors
- Supervise team members on their daily operations
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance and other related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant - CPA or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant experience in financial industry, preferably life insurance or Big 4 background
- Strong communications, proficient in English and Chinese