The Insurance industry has been dominating this year in terms of growth revenue and has been one of the most stable industries during the COVID-19 situation. Our client is a global Insurance and Asset Management MNC in HK who are looking to hire a Manager, devops to design and develop the microservices for their business and automate rollouts/deployment, and future upgrades.
Our key client is a leader in Insurance who are looking for a Manager-level engineer to drive the architecture design around their internal development platform.
This is the chance for someone to gain further exposure to Financial Services projects with a brand that is well-networked in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for building microservices to support business, automating deployments, setting CI/CD pipelines for testing and maintaining compliance / quality standards.
- Solid experience using Java, Spring Boot (Microservices deployment) and Spring Cloud
- Worked in a DevOps environment or with similar teams, using Jenkins to setup CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of PCF and Kubernetes / Docker an advantage
- Understanding of how different technology and tools connect, to form a governance around this for future development
- Project experience with financial services is an advantage, but not necessary
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and Mandarin
- HKD 40K - 50K per month depending on experience
- 1-3 months bonus depending on performance
- Flexible, open and collaborative work environment with an international team
- Good exposure to the Financial Services industry, particularly within Insurance
Please apply directly or WhatsApp Lyon @ 5533 6197 to learn more.