Manager: Commercial Credit Risk: Challenger Bank: Central London: 70k + Package
A pioneering challenger bank, established only 7 years ago it is already part of the FTSE250, experiencing impressive year on year growth. At the core of their values is a commitment to quality service as well as giving back to the communities they serve, they are truly an organisation you can be proud to work for.
- Manage the Risk strategy for the Bank's Commercial lending products.
- Take ownership of Credit Risk criteria and models.
- Conduct detailed analysis on acquisition and portfolio strategies using statistical tools such as SAS, R, SQL and SPSS.
- Manage the commercial lending portfolio from a risk perspective.
- Create and maintain relationships with colleagues across the risk teams, commercial business, and audit functions.
- Lead multiple projects with both internal and external stakeholders (including regulators and credit bureaus).
- Proficient in statistical programming languages (e.g. SAS, R, SQL, SPSS) as well as Microsoft office (Advanced Excel skills, Word, PowerPoint).
- In-depth knowledge of Credit Risk, in particular applied to commercial lending gained from experience in a similar role.
- Finance industry background, with previous experience in the banking sector.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Degree in a numerical or technical field (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computing, physics, engineering) from a reputable university.
Please note at this time my client can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
If you are interested in joining a company who are keen to make a positive difference to the banking industry, and you believe you meet the above requirements then please apply online and we will be in touch with further details.