Manager, Commercial Credit Risk - Challenger Bank
Manager: Commercial Credit Risk: Challenger Bank: Central London: 70k + Package
A pioneering challenger bank, established only 7 years ago it is already part of the FTSE250, experiencing impressive year on year growth. At the core of their values is a commitment to quality service as well as giving back to the communities they serve, they are truly an organisation you can be proud to work for.
- Manage the Risk strategy for the Bank's Commercial lending products.
- Take ownership of Credit Risk criteria and models.
- Conduct detailed analysis on acquisition and portfolio strategies using statistical tools such as SAS, R, SQL and SPSS.
- Manage the commercial lending portfolio from a risk perspective.
- Create and maintain relationships with colleagues across the risk teams, commercial business, and audit functions.
- Lead multiple projects with both internal and external stakeholders (including regulators and credit bureaus).
- Proficient in statistical programming languages (e.g. SAS, R, SQL, SPSS) as well as Microsoft office (Advanced Excel skills, Word, PowerPoint).
- In-depth knowledge of Credit Risk, in particular applied to commercial lending gained from experience in a similar role.
- Finance industry background, with previous experience in the banking sector.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Degree in a numerical or technical field (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computing, physics, engineering) from a reputable university.
Please note at this time my client can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
If you are interested in joining a company who are keen to make a positive difference to the banking industry, and you believe you meet the above requirements then please apply online and we will be in touch with further details.
Manager, Commercial Credit Risk | Challenger Bank
- London, England
- £55000 - £70000 per annum + package
- 6 days ago
The Role Assist with development of commercial initiatives, acting as the representative for credit risk. Conduct detailed analysis on acquisition/portfolio strategies, developing new strategies where necessary. Analyse trends across portfolios, conduct BAU management. Take ownership of... Read More
Head of Credit Risk Impairment - Challenger Bank - London
- London, England
- £85000 - £110000 per annum
- 21 days ago
Head of Credit Risk Impairment - Challenger Bank - London - 110k + Package My client is a pioneering challenger bank; one of the fastest-growing and developing challenger banks in the industry it is already part of the FTSE250, experiencing impressive year on year growth. At the core of... Read More
Manager, Credit Risk (Data focus) | Central London | £65k Base
- London, England
- £50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, benefits
- about 10 hours ago
The Role: Managing the risk systems and infrastructure with responsibility for the accuracy of the data and generation of automatic reports. Analysing and processing large volumes of data using analytical tools (e.g. SAS, R, FICO, SQL). Creating the risk data structure used for modellin... Read More
Senior 2nd line credit riskmanager
- Limburg, Nederland
- €50000 - €85000 per jaar
- 27 days ago
Credit Risk vormt samen met Balance Sheet Risk en met Policy & Riskdata het financial risk binnen de organisatie. Samen met 3 collega's identificeer en beheers je de kredietrisico's op portefeuille niveau. Als senior coördineer je je collega Credit Riskmanagers bij het juist invulling g... Read More