An excellent opportunity for an ambitious part-qualified accountant with an appetite to develop their skills as a finance professional to join a Global Manufacturing company.
Reporting into the Assistant Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the management accounting for multiple entities across the world.
- Month end preparation of general ledger transactions through to P&L; including:
- Accurate calculation and input of journals, accruals & prepayments
- P&L analysis including revenue and variance to budget and forecast analysis
- Ensuring that balance sheet account reconciliation preparations are accurately completed to strict deadlines
- Monthly management reporting packs
- Supporting budget and monthly forecasts as required
- The preparation and distribution of internal invoices
- Assisting with SOX compliance and audit requests
- Adhoc projects and other tasks as required