Management Accountant - Insurance - Haywards Heath
My client are looking for an experienced Accountant, with either an Accounting qualification or someone who's qualified by experience, to join their team based in Haywards Heath as Management Accountant.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Haywards Heath
- As Management Accountant, you'll assist in the production of the monthly management accounts by preparing journals for Revenue accruals, unearned premium discoveries, deferred acquisition costs, profit share/commissions, reinsurance, accrued income and claims paid.
- Assist with premium bordereau processing and posting on to SAP.
- Produce year-end statutory accounts including notes, commentary and analysis.
- You'll work with the Reporting Manager to establish management accounts with insightful monthly commentary.
- Maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliation schedule for each entity detailing the balances with supporting evidence.
- Experienced qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) OR qualified by experience
- Proven experience of statutory accounting and audit management
- Strong technical knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of process improvements
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.
Management Accountant - Insurance - City of London
- City of London, London
- £35000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
- 26 days ago
Management Accountant A market leading Lloyd's player is seeking an ambitious Management Accountant to join their FP&A team. Job Title: Management Accountant Location: London Industry: Insurance Key responsibilities: Forecasting and Planning Internal Reporting Financial Reserving Key ex... Read More
Insurance Financial Accountant
- City of London, London
- £400 - £600 per day
- 14 days ago
Monthly Group consolidations under UK GAAP and IFRS from a multicurrency ledger Preparation of consolidated group statutory accounts under UK GAAP and IFRS Preparation of subsidiary statutory accounts under UK GAAP and assist in preparation of international subsidiary accounts under loc... Read More
Group Accountant - Insurance
- London, England
- Up to £40000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- 19 days ago
My client are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join their team as Group Accountant. Job Title: Group Accountant Salary: £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits Industry: Insurance Location: London The Role: As Group Accountant, you will provide accurate and timely management and fin... Read More
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 8 days ago
We are currently looking for a Qualified Management Accountant to join our Finance function in Doncaster, responsible for the preparation and overview of divisional financial statements Management accounts Preparation and consolidation of divisional financial statements and reporting to... Read More