Management Accountant - Insurance
My client are the UK's leading motor insurance provider and they've just had an opening for a Qualified Accountant with technical reporting experience to join their team as Management Accountant.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Haywards Heath
- As Management Accountant, you'll be working in a really exciting dynamic hands-on role where you'll have involvement with financial reporting; including SII reporting, regulatory reporting and management reporting.
- You'll get the chance to dive in to QRT reports and modelling, as well as preparing the annual budgets for all the insurance companies.
- You'll prepare all the monthly management information, including CFO reports.
- ACA qualification or equivalent
- Experience working within the Insurance industry is essential for this role.
- Experience with IFRS/SII/UK or US GAAP desirable
- General computer literacy
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
If this sounds like it could be a good move for you, please Apply now to find out more.
Syndicate Accountant - Insurance
- London, England
- £50000 - £70000 per annum
- 8 days ago
Syndicate Accountant - Insurance A Market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a Syndicate Accountant to join its high performance finance team. A Market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a Syndicate Accountant to join its high performance finance team. You will be supporting... Read More
Insurance Accountant (IFRS)
- London, England
- Competitive Benefits
- 29 days ago
Develop and define the accounting policies and business requirements under IFRS to support the work packages Full spec available on application To provide technical application and interpretation of IFRS accounting standards, technical papers and business requirements to support project... Read More
- South Yorkshire, England
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 23 days ago
My client, a rapidly growing FS business, is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team in South Yorkshire. This is a highly diverse role where the individual will be able to get involved not just in management accounts, finance business partnering and analysis but also into... Read More
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 24 days ago
On behalf of our client, a well regarded European Life (Re)Insurer, Oliver James Associates is looking to speak with talented Management Accountants for an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business. Due to continued expansion of their Dublin Office, I am keen to speak with qua... Read More