My client is a well-established Financial Services business with offices across the United Kingdom. This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded accountant looking to develop their experience in FP&A and MI reporting.
My client is a well-established Financial Services business with offices across the United Kingdom.
This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded accountant looking to develop their experience in FP&A, MI reporting and Business Partnering. The role's purpose is to work closely and support the Finance Manager within a busy and fast-growing business area. You will take ownership of the preparation and review of management accounting reports and provide management information and analysis to stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Financial Planning and Analysis as well as Business Partnering
- Preparing weekly and monthly management information reports
- Liaise and work closely with the Group MI team
- Ensure accurate, timely and insightful data produced in line with business requirements
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts to review stage
- -Qualified accountant CIMA /ACCA/ACA
- -UNIT4 GL
- -Anaplan system (not essential)
- -Advanced Excel (Sumif, Vlookup, Pivots etc..)
- -Regulatory returns experience
- -Management accounts reporting
- -VAT returns