Our global Life insurance client are a rapidly growing cross-border life insurer with products sold into the European markets. It also reinsures a portfolio of variable annuities sold in Asia.
Our global Life insurance client are a rapidly growing cross-border life insurer with products sold into the European markets. It also reinsures a portfolio of variable annuities sold in Asia. Its goal is to expand into other markets over the coming years, while also continuing to expand its product range. It currently writes unit linked, variable annuity and protection business.
They are seeking to appoint via OJA, an Insurance Product Specialist, to prepare product specifications for new products, maintain and enhance specs for existing portfolio. Design and document process flow for new projects, including data requirements.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Assist in product design process and liaise with relevant stakeholders on operational matters.
- Prepare detailed product descriptions, technical specifications and operational processes.
- Liaise with actuarial, risk and finance departments to determine data requirements for new and existing products and ensure systems provide this data.
- Ensure consistency between product specs, policy conditions and system build.
- Document underwriting and claims processes and embed in company's operations team.
- Oversight of systems and processes as they relate to product functionality.
Key Requirements, Skills and Experience include;
- Relevant actuarial, business or insurance qualifications.
- Ability to communicate in a clear manner and to influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and prioritise requirements.
- SQL or similar experience and advantage.
Our client offers an excellent career growth strategy, a mature and productive work environment, combined with excellent work life balance, salary and benefits package.
For more information, please send your updated CV to the below contact details.