(Senior) Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager -- Life Actuary -- IFRS 17/Solvency II/ALM/Valuations
With the implementation of IFRS 17, the most successful Actuarial consultancy in Germany is looking to expand their team of Life Actuaries, as they support international clients with such a complex project. There are positions available for anyone from 3 - 30+ years' experience with opportunities to support both strategically and technically, as well as act as a Project Lead or Team Manager.
- Academic background in mathematics, statistics or other scientific subject, ideally having started or completed the actuarial qualification (DAV or equiv.)
- Minimal 3 years' experience within Life Insurance, in a technical reserving, modelling or valuations function.
- Deep understanding of Solvency II and Regulatory Changes, ideally also with previous experience in Valuations such as MCEV, EV or ALM.
- Willing to travel and work in a client-facing position, able to represent the company in a professional and efficient manner.
- Fluent German speaker.
- Previous experience in Consultancy will result in a quicker interview process.