Life Consultant (IFRS 17) **German Speaking**
(Senior) Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager -- Life Actuary -- IFRS 17/Solvency II/ALM/Valuations
With the implementation of IFRS 17, the most successful Actuarial consultancy in Germany is looking to expand their team of Life Actuaries, as they support international clients with such a complex project. There are positions available for anyone from 3 - 30+ years' experience with opportunities to support both strategically and technically, as well as act as a Project Lead or Team Manager.
- Academic background in mathematics, statistics or other scientific subject, ideally having started or completed the actuarial qualification (DAV or equiv.)
- Minimal 3 years' experience within Life Insurance, in a technical reserving, modelling or valuations function.
- Deep understanding of Solvency II and Regulatory Changes, ideally also with previous experience in Valuations such as MCEV, EV or ALM.
- Willing to travel and work in a client-facing position, able to represent the company in a professional and efficient manner.
- Fluent German speaker.
- Previous experience in Consultancy will result in a quicker interview process.
In-house Actuarial Life Consultant | South East
- South East England, England
- £45000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
- about 1 hour ago
An international insurance firm are seeking to recruit an in-house actuarial consultant. The Role This role is designed to offer the successful candidate a varied role, working across at least 2 actuarial departments. The in-house consultant will lead, oversee and perform a range of act... Read More
Actuarial Consultant - Life Insurance (Nearly/Newly Qualified)
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits DOE
- 28 days ago
The world is changing. Political and economic change as well as technological disruption is impacting the world in which our clients operate. This change manifests itself through rapidly shifting customer demands and changing regulatory landscapes as well as new and complex opportunitie... Read More
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- about 1 month ago
Ricerchiamo professionisti che abbiano maturato dai 2 ai 7 anni di esperienza nel settore assicurativo, in particolare nell'area attuariale, finanziaria e risk management, in compagnie di assicurazione e/o società di consulenza e studi attuariali in ambito Life. I candidati ideali sono ... Read More
Life Actuarial | NNQ Actuary
- City of London, London
- Up to £65000 per annum + Benefits DOE
- 14 days ago
NNQ Actuary - City Based Up to £65,000 + excellent benefits I'm working closely with a leading FTSE 100 Life Insurance Business in the City to appoint multiple Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to their team. This role will suit actuarial students who have one more exam sitting or recently... Read More