Life & Health - Senior Predictive Analytics Consultant
My client is one of the world's leading Reinsurance companies, with offices globally and multiple flagship offices in the US - their actuarial and analytics teams are amongst the best of the group globally with an overall aim in achieving brilliance and innovation.
We are looking for an individual to join their Predictive Analytics, Excellence team. This is one of their leading teams globally
The successful person will drive high-profile projects and apply predictive modeling techniques
Utilize strong analytics expertise to solve modeling challenges
collaborate with internal teams to identify and key internal data for analysis, and to leverage data and processes to support Predictive Analytics
Gather external data
Have a strong understanding of design, testing and implementation
Adopt best practices and drive constant improvements and efficiencies
- Master's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Quantitative Science, predictive Analytics or related field.
- Expertise in advanced predictive analytic techniques
- Familiarity with either Python, Hadoop, Hive and/or Spark
- Experience with statistical software like R, SAS, MATLAB, and also SQL, Excel, VBA
- Passionate about data and analytics, and a proven record of discovering new data sources and new data technologies