Experienced Life Actuary with a background in modelling (ideally stochastic) to support on a prestigious IFRS 17 project.
Oliver James Associates is representing a leading insurance business who requires a qualified or experienced Life actuary to support on a cutting-edge IFRS17 project. This is a Day-Rate contract opportunity
The ideal candidate will have a background in Stochastic modelling and be able to assess operation challenges as a result of model changes. Any actuarial software experience is acceptable.
Start: ASAP, can accommodate notice periods
Duration: 12 months + Extensions
Rate: circa 850EUR per day (negotiable)
- Qualified or Experienced Life Actuary
- Knowledge of Stochastic modelling
- Good communication skills both spoken and written
- The ability to understand the implication of model changes
- Knowledge of complex life insurance products would be beneficial
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your CV.