Life Actuarial Consultants
There are 2 types of role available within this consultancy, either as a travelling consultant or a back-office analyst. If you are experienced with Product Development, Pricing Methodologies, Solvency II, Valuations (MCEV, EV, EEV etc), Prophet or MoSeS modelling, either of these roles would be suitable:
- Supporting clients across Germany and Austria in analysing Life Business Models, Product Lines, Processes and Profitability, to prepare projections for future development and growth.
- Developing relationships with Life Insurance companies at the C-Level, communicating regularly and professionally with the most senior people in the business.
- Advising on the newest trends in the market, such as analytics, big data and machine learning.
- Travelling up to 4 days per week.
(B) Modelling Actuary
- Developing various actuarial models for different clients across Germany and Austria.
- Competent and advanced capital modeller, able to build cash-flow models, develop in MoSeS or Prophet, and/or analyse balance sheets.
- Limited travel requirements.
For both roles, the client has a requirement for academic excellence, as well as relevant experience within the life (re)insurance market. Particularly relevant is experience within either Product Development, Pricing, Solvency II, or MCEV valuation. Previous experience as a consultant is particularly relevant.
Life Actuarial Consultant - Cologne
- Köln (50765), Nordrhein-Westfalen
- €60000 - €80000 per annum
- 27 days ago
As a Life Actuarial Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting clients with technical actuarial projects. This could be analytics, software implementation or process improvement. Joining as an actuarial risk analyst, you will have the opportunity to lead projects also in the fut... Read More
REMOTE: Life Actuarial - Assets Modeling Consultant
- Chicago, Illinois
- REMOTE/FLEX WORKING
- 1 day ago
Responsibilities - designing the Asset Model framework and coding standard, - review, enhance and automate the asset modeling framework using GGY's AXIS platform - Design asset model framework and coding standard - Develop a detailed asset data transformation specification - Communicate... Read More
FSA, Manager - Life Actuarial Consulting - Chicago
- Chicago, Illinois
- US$130000 - US$150000 per annum
- 22 days ago
FSA, Manager and Actuary | Oliver James Associates Chicago - Midwest Our leading Life/Annuity Insurance Consulting client in Chicago is seeking a FSA, Manager and Actuary to manage client engagements on topics such as actuarial process improvement, risk/capital management, modeling, mer... Read More
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- £35000 - £50000 per annum
- 11 days ago
I'm seeking to appoint a part qualified or newly qualified FIA Actuarial Consultant for leading advisory firm. You will be working on a variety of complex projects and have opportunity to involved in advanced and market leading work, increasing your opportunity to work directly with cli... Read More