Life Actuarial Consultant - Cologne
As a Life Actuarial Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting clients with technical actuarial projects. This could be analytics, software implementation or process improvement. Joining as an actuarial risk analyst, you will have the opportunity to lead projects also in the future.
- Involvement and support for multiple clients simultaneously, providing technical and strategic know-how on actuarial topics.
- Technical support in actuarial functions, such as Financial Modelling, Pricing, Reporting, Solvency II, IFRS 17, Risk Management, and M&A procedures.
- Further develop the technical know-how of the company, by keeping up-to-date with new trends and completing independent research topics.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Completed university education in a mathematical/scientific subject, as well as an actuarial qualification, either in process or fully completed.
- Experience with a consultancy or insurance firm, as a Life Actuary and exposure in a project environment
- Excellent communication skills - fluent German and high-level English.
- Passion for continuous growth and development, as well as new market trends such as big data, machine learning, insuretech and analytics.
REMOTE: Life Actuarial - Assets Modeling Consultant
- Chicago, Illinois
- REMOTE/FLEX WORKING
- 1 day ago
Responsibilities - designing the Asset Model framework and coding standard, - review, enhance and automate the asset modeling framework using GGY's AXIS platform - Design asset model framework and coding standard - Develop a detailed asset data transformation specification - Communicate... Read More
Life Actuarial Consultants
- Köln (50765), Nordrhein-Westfalen
- €95000 - €125000 per annum + bonus
- 27 days ago
There are 2 types of role available within this consultancy, either as a travelling consultant or a back-office analyst. If you are experienced with Product Development, Pricing Methodologies, Solvency II, Valuations (MCEV, EV, EEV etc), Prophet or MoSeS modelling, either of these roles... Read More
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- £35000 - £50000 per annum
- 11 days ago
I'm seeking to appoint a part qualified or newly qualified FIA Actuarial Consultant for leading advisory firm. You will be working on a variety of complex projects and have opportunity to involved in advanced and market leading work, increasing your opportunity to work directly with cli... Read More
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits + study support + bonus
- 30 days ago
Unique opportunity has arisen for a nearly/newly qualified actuary to join my client's joint actuarial and investment team. Working on client relationships and delivery of first-class technical consulting, your role will entail: working on a wide range of medium to large sized clients, ... Read More