Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a leading Swiss Asset Management group in Zurich in their search for an experienced Fund Structuring Lawyer.
My client is an exceptional Asset Management business operating across the globe with key offices in all global hubs with an AUM exceeding 60bn CHF. They run their group legal function from Zurich and are seeking a Legal Counsel to directly support the Head of Product Legal.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for specialized divisions the Group, in particular for structured & unstructured funds
- You are responsible for the legal support of equities, liquid structures, ISDAs and IFAs
- Presentable and comfortable in front of internal and external clients discussing sensitive/difficult topics
- Shows initiative, identifies risks and presents new ideas for Corporate Legal matters
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment a dynamic, changing environment
- Fluency English and German with additional languages such as Italian and French preferred
- You help to expand the team and take on a role model function towards younger team members
Required Key Skills:
- Swiss Bar, other qualifications (like LL.M or MBA) are an advantage
- Minimum 3 years professional experience after Admission to the Bar
- Broad understanding of Swiss & European Financial Services regulation
- Relevant experience in Capital Markets law within an Investment Bank or Asset Manager in Switzerland
- Established Fund Structuring & Legal Engineering experience
- Experience presenting to committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.