I am currently working with a multinational FTSE100 business based in Central London. My client is currently looking to recruit a General Counsel position for 12 months, with a generous benefits package and completion bonus at the end of the contract.
- Support the development of the Global Ethics & Compliance programme.
- Provide advice/guidance regarding legal Compliance risk areas and reputational risk management issues.
- Development and implementation of policies, procedures and other internal guidance to reflect any updates to relevant local laws.
- Review transactions to ensure that business is being conducted in an ethical and compliant manner and that policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide legal advice and assurance to the business in relation to anti-bribery and corruption, competition, financial crime, modern slavery and conflicts of interest.
- Qualified lawyer in England & Wales, with experience advising in relation to legal compliance risk areas.
- Experience advising in an in-house environment.
- Negotiation and influencing skills, able to win hearts and minds whilst adopting a legally compliant commercial approach.
- Independent working style and the will and strength of character to ensure plans are implemented in full.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.