I am working with a large sustainable technologies company who are looking for a Legal Counsel to come in and support the team for 12 months.
- Have experience in anti-bribery and corruption law
- Provide high quality, practical and commercial advice/guidance regarding legal compliance risk areas and reputation risk management issues to a range of stakeholders within the global organisation (including regional management teams).
- Assist with development and implementation of policies, procedures and other internal guidance to ensure they reflect any updates to relevant local laws and are in alignment with the overall goals of the Ethics & Compliance programme
- Review activities and transactions to ensure that business is being conducted in an ethical and compliant manner and that policies and procedures are followed to reduce the risks of non-compliance with laws, regulations and reputation risk
- Qualified Lawyer from either in house or practise background
- Working with a group/international function is desirable
- Experience/knowledge of anti-bribery and corruption, due diligence, corporation law and modern slavery laws
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
If this is of interest please apply with a copy of your CV.