I am currently working with an international Insurance company based in Central London who are looking to source an interim Legal Advisor for intiallly 6-8 Months on a FTC. This will report into the Deputy Head of Compliance and the Regulatory Council.
- Review of third-party contracts. Identifying, analysing and escalating potential areas of concern. Proposal of solutions and final approval.
- Collaborative work the Procurement Team.
- Review and approval of non-disclosure agreements.
- Assist with data protection registrations and corresponding Subject Data Access Requests.
- Support the Regulatory Counsel & Deputy Head of Compliance with management of external legal matters.
- Must have legal qualification - minimum of 5 years PQE.
- Experience with data protection matters advantageous.
- Able to work unsupervised and on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain good relationships.
I this role is of interest please apply online with an updated version of your CV