Top tier insurance firm located in Manhattan is searching for a for an operational internal auditor to conduct internal audit assignments, follow up, and provide supervision to the internal auditors during assignments.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop the audit strategy and preliminary risk assessment
- Conduct Interviews, analyse documents, develop and administer surveys
- Communicate audit results via or presentation
- Participate to the GIA follow up work
- Understanding of the operational internal audit role in the company's governance, risk, compliance, and internal control framework
Required experience & competencies
- 10+ years operational audit experience with a multinational company
- Insurance/reinsurance, bank/financial sector, OR "Big 4"
- CIA, CPA, CISA, or other relevant credentials preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written is a must
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Language skills (English a must plus other languages a benefit)