Lead Information Architect
- Location: Antwerp
- Status: Permanent Position - Internal Employee
- Salary: depending on experience, up to +/- € 100.000 yearly + car + benefits
- Contact: email@example.com
My client is looking for an eager Lead Architect who will play a crucial role in the information management and data governance initiatives of the company.
You play a key role in translating the company strategy (board level) into the information management and data strategy for all departments in a transversal manners (Risk, Reporting, Finance, Sales and Marketing, HR, Legal,…).
It is indeed your responsibility to manage and monitor the architecture components regarding compliance of the data quality, authorization and privacy rules.
Reporting directly to the Transformation Director, and working closely with the Business Architects and the Chief Data Officer, your responsibilities would include the following:
- End-to-end execution of the data strategy, from the pre-study to the delivery.
- Responsible (in collaboration with the Information Management Officers) over Data Quality Management strategy, Meta Data Tooling strategy, Data governance, and most importantly the development and maintenance of the used information models and flows.
- Identification and conceptualisation of transversal data landscapes and processes.
- Creation of a Central Information Catalogue: develop, maintain and secure a conceptual information model and a business glossary.
- Ensure that the governance roles are assigned and documented on each of the information elements.
- Input on best practices.
- Monitor the consistency of the conceptual information model for the different business capabilities (together with the Business Architects).
- Set up an information classification within the security landscape in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Minimum 5 years in an Architecture and Data linked position.
- Qualified in Data Governance, TOGAF, Information Frameworks and Information Modelling using IFW (IBM standard).
- Knowledge of and insight into the technological landscape of information-, integration- and reporting architecture is a must.
- Able to conceptualise and think abstractly, regardless of functionalities and technology.
- A helicopter view and a strong synthetic ability, without getting lost in the details.
- Strong communicator, goal-oriented and quality-driven.
- A strategic thinker, able to approach business issues and evaluate them in a broader context.
- Someone who can trace complex issues and solutions to their essence and communicates simply and clearly.
- Experience with working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience within the Financial Sector.
- An independent job with a lot of responsibility, space for your own initiative and to think about opportunities to pursue and innovations.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with professional colleagues that take into account a good balance between work and private life, including flexible working hours.
- A nice team that shares successes and experiences.
- A very competitive salary scheme, company car and fuel card, eco and meal vouchers, insurance package.
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration.