Design and build out a green field platform in a complex distributed environment. Primary responsibility is on analysis and design of the environment, focusing on and supporting complex data modelling, highly performant and resilience micro-services for custody services. Delivery focused, strong sense in driving system solution with high performance oriented as well as service scalability are critical for this role.
Build out a highly resilient, performant and high throughput distributed architecture with the accountability including:
- Work with business and IT groups to analyse, design and implementation.
- Full-stack engineering from core library framework to UI visualisation.
- Implement automated test packs and deployment solutions.
- Ensure high software quality with minimal technical debts.
- Ensure compliance with all architecture directions and standards through cross organisation consulting and direct involvement in development efforts.
- Develop, validate and communicate solutions.
- Analyse data model and functional requirement normalisation and simplification opportunities and challenges
- Ensure solution designs address performance requirements and re-usability, availability/ recovery, integrity and security challenges, as well as business functional requirements
- Solid experience in Bulk Streaming Operation concepts, Distributed cache concepts, RESTful / API concepts and performance concepts (e.g. how to write code that minimise network latency, maximise throughput etc)
- We versed with Back-end technologies - J2SE/Java 8, Dependency injection framework, Goggle Guice, Disruptor, asynchronous processing framework (e.g. Akka/Vertx)
- Ability to gather business requirements, perform analysis and establish/recommend a data integration architecture. Superior in relationship management, consultative, presentation, and communications skills