Lead Data Analyst to assist in retrofitting and migrating data to and from our currently being built in-house Reinsurance system.
We will need to:
(1) retrofit at least 15 years of historical data (UW, Accounts, Claims, etc.) from our current production system TIRS (PB / Unix / SQL) to our new Cloud based system Phoenix (AWS / Angular) and (2) feed / migrate data from Phoenix to our current data warehouse / downstream systems.
Key requirements include:
- Must have P&C or Reinsurance experience
- BS in computer science / related field of study and or 8 + years' experience in data analysis / migration on large and complex projects
- Expertise in mapping existing and target state architecture, data events and data flows
- Ability to provide detailed data analysis in order to provide detailed business and data requirements including complex data
- Create process flows, presentations and reports to document recommendations and delivered them to key stakeholders
- Work with stakeholder leads and including users to ensure alignment of data standards and identify any potential data gaps
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business processes, data requirements and propose solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to fit into culture (work as an individual and as a part of a large team)
- Experience and understanding of Agile principles including tools like JIRA
- Experience migrating Reinsurance or Insurance platform a big plus
- Must work in New Yok City