**Business Analyst, Insurance, Lloyds, London, BA Lead**
The Business Analysis Lead is an integral member of the IT delivery team providing a vital link between business stakeholders, Business Engagement Leads and the Application Delivery teams. The Business Analysis Lead is expected to have an excellent understanding of end to end business products, processes and market in their domain and the systems that support them. The Business Analysis Lead will be responsible for the management of a flexible/variable team of BA's creating/defining process and requirements needs in the context of project delivery and application enhancements. This role will be an integral leadership role on project teams. They will be a key linkage to the quality assurance/testing phase of projects as well as provide context, continuity and validation of the solution across the life cycle of a project.
- Business Analysis Lead will work with a flexible team of BA's and the Release Manager or Project Manager to proactively and continually analyze workload/team capacity and ensure deliverables are aligned with demand and Yearly Release Calendar.
- Provide guidance/direction to BA team
- Mentoring of BA team
- As required, perform Business Analyst duties and collaborate with project/support teams and business stakeholders to understand, document and clearly explain detailed requirements to the support & development teams.
- Author business requirements
- Review business requirements
- Liaise between business stakeholders and technical team members to investigate/troubleshoot, document and track potential bugs through fix, test and delivery.
- Conduct walkthroughs with IT team members and business leads to secure sign off of requirements, review of prototypes etc
- Co-ordinate with testing teams and Business SMEs to ensure requirements traceability and coverage within QA and UAT test cases
- Author/Review Test Plans
- Execute Test Plans as needed
- Adhere to and enforce project requirement standards, templates and methods to complete work
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5-10 years prior experience in the domain
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/Computer Science and/or Certifications in Business Analysis (CBAP), BPM, Six Sigma/Lean or similar designations (required)
- Proven ability to deliver consistently high quality results operating under Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Proven team player possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills capable of operating in a geographically dispersed project environment included outsourced services/offshore development/QA teams.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills with demonstrated ability to facilitate, collaborate, influence and drive resolution across different stakeholders within a cross-functional organization.
- Proficiency with Software/systems commonly used to manage Programs/Projects (MS Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio, TFS, JIRA etc)