Lead Automation Engineer
Our client is a leader provider of translation, development and testing solutions based in South Dublin looking for an experienced Lead Automation Engineer. Opportunity for hands-on automation engineer mentoring the existing team members.
Lead Automation Engineer
South Dublin, Ireland
Our client is a leader provider of translation, development and testing solutions.
This is an opportunity for a talented Lead Automation Engineer to be the bridge between the QA & Development teams. Working in an Agile environment and developing and executing automation test plans and scripts. Opportunity for hands-on automation engineer mentoring the existing team members and will be dedicated to guiding and training them.
This is a permanent full-time position based in South Dublin.
- Working with product managers and tech leads to identify and prioritize components for automation, focusing on industry best practices.
- Interact with development teams to help incorporate optimized and re-usable functional tests
- Develop and integrate an automated testing framework into our release process
- Take on the QA process end-to-end - starting from analysing requirements up until building and maintaining test automation frameworks for UI, API and mobile functional automation
- Research, identify, and implement newer test automation technologies
- Document and train team members on best practices, tools, and coding standards
- Participate in product requirement and design reviews
Skills and qualifications required:
- 5+ years of experience with .Net or Open Source automation frameworks and performance testing frameworks
- Experienced with the following tools Selenium, Postman, SoapUI, Protractor, Robot Framework
- Experienced in the Agile software development and QA lifecycle
- Experienced in testing complex single page web applications
- Experienced in working with complex, high-transactional product integrations, APIs and Web Services
- Experience of security testing highly desirable
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment with a focus on exceptional service delivery.
- Ability to lead a team effectively, hiring, managing and mentoring junior QA resources.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal hands-on management
- Bachelor's degree in math / computer science / engineering or science discipline is required.
Robotic Process Automation Developer - Visual Basic (VB.Net)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- HK$50000 - HK$70000 per month
- 5 days ago
I have a new Robotic Process Automation role where you will help build and design robots to increase efficiency across the bank. This is a 12-month contract which is extendable. They are looking for a robotics expert with robot design experience that can use Visual Basic to fine-tune th... Read More
Lead Business Analyst
- Greater Manchester, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
- 25 days ago
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be joining a growing force in the Software industry that are always innovating the way medical documents are processed in the Legal sector. You will work within a growing and collaborative Change team that are looking to drive Business and IT Change ... Read More
Technical Lead - Tech Multinational
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 7 days ago
Technical leader with a background in PHP. Company Overview: Tech Multinational based in Dublin City centre. The company operates in 14 different countries under an array of well-known brands and have recently released 70+ roles. Job summary: Leading a team of talented developers. Worki... Read More
Lead Data Scientist - Life Insurance
- New York, USA
- US$160000 - US$210000 per annum + benefits
- 11 days ago
I am exclusively partnering with one the leading Life Insurers who are rapidly expanding their Data and Analytics function. This position will mean you are responsible for independently lead data analysis, modeling, whilst using advanced statistical techniques to meet business needs and... Read More