key Account Manager
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
As a member of this strong Key Account Management team, you are responsible to manage and further develop your customer portfolio in Switzerland. You will manage and coordinate all commercial and contractual aspects and successfully strengthen the relationship with our existing clients.
As a sales person with proven skills and experience in the banking and finance industry and a lot of team spirit, you are welcome to become a valuable member of our excellent crew.
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with a portfolio of customers and thereby continuously evolve the organisations share of wallet
- Manage a network within the customer's organisation on various levels and areas (IT and business) to ensure in-depth knowledge of the customer's business
- Ensure consistent communication to your customers as first point of contact and act as a bridge between the customer and the business's service and development teams
- Systematically identify and analyse your customers' needs and actively manage the opportunities in order to position our products and services successfully
- Close deals and manage offering, sales and administrative processes
- Coordinate and organise meetings with customers; prepare and hold presentations and workshops
What you need
- University degree preferably in finance, economics or IT (or equivalent level of education)
- Successful Key Account or Sales Manager in the software industry
- Good knowledge of the financial service industry and of its (IT) processes
- A demonstrated ability to articulate the technical features, competitive advantages and business benefits of a banking product
- An interest in marketing and in contributing to the promotion of our products, services and company
- Convincing personality with senior appearance on C-level and a strong customer- and service-oriented mind-set
- Talented negotiator and good at closing deals
- Good self-motivation, structured and independent working style with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Trustworthy, with a reassuring, convincing manner, results-driven and committed to reach targets
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in German and English, fluency in French is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (Switzerland)