For an international bank located in Amsterdam, we're hiring a risk reporting expert for their risk management department. This is a perfect second step in your career if you wish to broaden your knowledge in financial risk.
You will be mainly responsible for;
- Supervision of the market, credit and operational risk control activities,
- Monitoring and reporting activities of limits, interest rate sensitivity and currency risk of all positions, liquidity risk (LCR, NSFR),
- Gathering operational loss data to set up operational risk database
- Providing support to relevant departments in parent company with risk related matters
- Preparing credit risk/market risk reports to internal/external stakeholders
What we are looking for;
- Experience in financial risk management with particular focus on CRD IV and Basel III,
- Good knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint, VBA,
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus,
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a related field,
- Being a good team player, pro-active
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Master's Degree is a plus,
Would you like to know more? Please contact Sander Vissers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-8083570.