This company is undergoing substantial change and requires a Junior Project Support Officer to support the development and maintenance of the reporting and control framework for the programme/portfolio.
Background to the role
It will entail providing reporting & governance support to Orion PMO - Orion is a transformational cross site programme with clear lines of established governance in place.
Initial contract is for 6 months with strong potential for longevity. The location for the role will be based in City Centre Dublin and it comes good market daily rate depending upon experience.
- A self-starter - Starter / Finisher
- Good communication skills
- An excellent understanding of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project skills
- Works well with others and has the ability to take direction
- Understands deadlines and has a basic understanding of budgets, RAID, Agile & Prince
- Some experience of providing support to projects and programmes
- Some experience of control and reporting for projects
- Working knowledge of industry best practice, good network/links with external bodies and individuals on the same field
- Working knowledge of Prudential products, systems and distribution methods
- Understanding of the Statements of Principle and Code of Practice
- Working knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislator frameworks
- Working knowledge of project methodologies, planning processes and techniques